Our Public Service
Youth are our passion.
Activism and community involvement lies at the heart of Toussaint Law. We are dedicated to service and making an impact in the lives of youth. Below you will find a list of some of our current and past activities:
Betty F. Toussaint
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers’ Division – Celebration of Excellence Committee Co-Chair
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers’ Division - Advocates for Students with Disabilities Committee Member/Volunteer Attorney
- Volunteer Attorney for the State Bar of Georgia's Advocates for Students with Disabilities Committee
- Take Her Hand Ministry Founder – A mentorship program for girls ages 9-18
- Youth Minister – Counseled youth and organized youth programs
- Church Elder – Visit and pray with the sick and lead out in church services.
- Bible Lesson Teacher for Collegiate Class
- Facilitator, Presenter and Speaker at various youth and women conferences
Something missing? Let us know how we can get more involved. If you’d like to invite one of our attorneys to speak to a group with which you are associated, please contact us today.